Daniel Marshall is an advanced Kinesio Taping Practitioner, which provides him with the additional skill base to help both clinical and sports rehabilitation.
Kinesio Taping is a worldwide accredited practice that uses the exclusive Kinesio Tex Tape. The tape is constructed of 100% cotton and elastic fibres and is 100% medical grade and Latex free. The elasticity of the tape, combined with the Kinesio application techniques, provides the absolute ideal to return soft tissue and joints to optimum alignment and functionality.
Kinesio Taping Techniques are applied for an array of conditions such as:
- Joint and Muscle Pain
- Overused and Weak Muscles
- Muscle Spasms
- Ligament and Tendon Sprains
- Fascia Correction
- Functional and Mechanical Corrections, including Ankles, Knees, Hip, Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, etc.
- Lymphatic and Bruising Drainage
In fact, Kinesio Taping can be applied for many more conditions such as achilles tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, patella tendonitis and plantar fasciitis to name but four.
The benefits are numerous for both clinical and sports rehabilitation, these include:
- Pain relief
- Correction to soft tissue and joint functionality
- Support for damaged soft tissue and joints during rehabilitation and when undertaking activities
- Reduction in swelling and bruising to ease discomfort and promote healing
- Assessment and taping (simple / duration not more than 30 mins) 30
- Additional 15 minutes (if required) 10